- Flame-Tracker™ is spatially enabled, having proven to be the most effective way to view burns and ever-changing burn plans
- Via robust measurement and reporting, Flame-Tracker™ is focused on Key Performance Indicators
- Flame-Tracker™ is capable of both replacing existing legacy systems, and integrating with existing Enterprise systems
- Flame-Tracker™ is fully configurable, effectively future-proofing an organisation for any procedural or legislative changes that may occur
- Flame-Tracker™ is capable of supporting remote and offline users – essential during incidents of unplanned fire
Flame-Tracker™ enables fire managers to seamlessly connect the various buisness processes
The completion of each process prompts further action, and generates relevant links, reminders and notifications.
- Burn Plans
- Situation Report
- Fire Reports
- Dashboard & Analytics
Flame-Tracker™ increases productivity and efficiency gains with:
- Intuitive User Interface
- Automated & Flexible Reporting
- Configurable Workflows
- Elimination of Duplication
- Facilitation of Knowledge-Sharing
- Multi-System Integration
Case study –
Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service
As a number of legacy systems within QPWS neared end-of-life, a solution for fire management became the first imperative system for replacement.
Due to a constantly evolving burn plan, the new system was required to reflect up-to-the moment information, and due to communication with other agencies, particularly during incidents of fire, it needed to facilitate access to this information in real-time.
Other major requirements of the System were that it be:
- Spatially-enabled – the nature of constantly evolving burn plans result in data being best represented spatially
- Configurable – effectively ‘future-proofing’ the system to allow for organisational and procedural changes
- Capable of supporting remote users – pivotal during incidents of fire
- Focused on Key Performance Indicators – via robust measurement and reporting
- GIS enabled
- Capable of replacing Emergency Management Database – for better integration and future-proofing
- Capable of replacing Incident Management System – for better integration and future-proofing
Desirable functionality included workflows and action prompts for staff prior to burns.
The system that met all essential and desirable requirements is Flame-Tracker™, a module of the larger ICS product Lands-Tracker™ – a web-based management tool developed especially to meet the needs of organisations charged with managing land and water environments for their natural values.
Lands-Tracker™ is currently in use within the Singaporean and New Zealand Governments, managing everything from Crown Land to Natural Resources.
Flame-Tracker™ allows QPWS a single point of entry on the web for all users to share information and collaborate efficiently in maintaining, analysing, reporting and enquiring on key information in a timely manner, for the wellbeing of all Queenslanders.
The implementation of the new system will ultimately result in more intelligent forecasting, greater community awareness, and consideration of ecological and greenhouse emission issues in Queensland’s approach to fire management.
Want to learn more?
Get in touch with us to learn how we can solve your pain-points and what we can offer your organisation.Contact us