Biodiversity-Tracker™ allows a single point of entry on the web, providing visibility of up-to-the-moment information
As communication between Parks and Wildlife Services and other agencies is pivotal for strategic coordination, this information must be shared across agencies and locations in real-time.
- Biodiversity-Tracker™ is spatially enabled, having proven to be the most effective way to view ever-changing pest plan proposals and programs
- Via robust measurement and reporting, Biodiversity-Tracker™ is focused on Key Performance Indicators
- Biodiversity-Tracker™ is capable of both replacing existing legacy systems, and integrating with existing Enterprise systems
- Biodiversity-Tracker™ is fully configurable, effectively future-proofing an organisation for any procedural or legislative changes that may occur
- Biodiversity-Tracker™ is capable of supporting remote and offline users
Flame-Tracker™ enables biodiversity managers to seamlessly connect the various buisness processes
The completion of each process prompts further action, and generates relevant links, reminders and notifications.
- Strategic Planning & Pest Plan
- Treatment Report & Action Plan Completion
Biodiversity-Tracker™ increases productivity and efficiency gains with:
- An intuitive user interface which guides users through roles and workflows
- Automated and flexible reporting
- Configurable workflows and multi-system integration
- Elimination of duplication and inconsistencies
- Accessibility of knowledge and facilitation of knowledge-sharing
Case study –
Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service
After successful implementation of the ICS fire management system, Flame-Tracker™, QPWS sought a biodiversity management system to be modelled on the fire system, featuring its cutting-edge functionality and ease-of-use.
Like Flame-Tracker™, the new biodiversity management system was required to reflect up-to-the moment information, and facilitate access to this information across organisations in real-time.
Other major requirements of the system were that it be:
- Configurable – effectively ‘future-proofing’ the system to allow for organisational and procedural changes
- Capable of supporting remote users
- Focused on Key Performance Indicators – via robust measurement and reporting
- GIS enabled
Biodiversity-Tracker™, like Flame-Tracker™, was brought to maturity as a module of the larger ICS product, Lands-Tracker™, a web-based management tool developed especially to meet the needs of organisations charged with managing land and water environments for their natural values.
Lands-Tracker™ is currently in use within the Singaporean and New Zealand Governments, managing everything from Crown Land to Natural Resources.
Biodiversity-Tracker™ allows QPWS a single point of entry on the web for all users to share information and collaborate efficiently in maintaining, analysing, reporting and enquiring on key information in a timely manner.
Ultimately, the system will facilitate broader ecological considerations in a contemporary approach to biodiversity management.
Want to learn more?
Get in touch with us to learn how we can solve your pain-points and what we can offer your organisation.Contact us